Hey Everybody-
I'm just gonna send out a quick letter every week to everyone just to make it easy on me so All you wonderful fabulous people get a lil 411 on Elder Norris.
K this week went on divisions with another Elder se llama, Elder Olsen! way cool guy. We rocked the city of Igula with the GOOD WORD. Had some awesome small tacos for a street vendor! soo good! lime and onion with salt on the side. I got diarrhea one day but that's alright, what do you expect from MEXICO!
The weather is good down here and the earthquakes are fabulous to study too in the morning! Me Encanta! Everybody freaks out and runs out of the building but i just sit back and actually laugh a bit.
The people are way nice here and we really take for granted for all we have in the U.S. amazing A. But everyone does that. That is why you gotta taste the bad to know the good. There is opposition in All things, 2 Nephi 2:27, awesome scriptures but you all probably know it.
Well I'm fine here in Altamirano, Guerrero Mexico and so are the Mesquitas :) So what does hot showers feel like again?? I wouldn't know cuz I Love Cold Showers!!
Well thanks for all the emails and letters and packages, some of you send me, ha just kidding.
Love you all and Remember Who You Are!
Love,
Elder Norris
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment